Payment Scheme

Normal Payment Scheme (NPS)

Also known as Progressive Payment Scheme, allows you to service your loan via monthly instalments progressively stage by stage as the property is being built.

StagePayment Under a Standard Payment Scheme (% of Purchase Price)
Upon the grant of Option to Purchase5% (Booking Fee)
Upon signing of the Sale & Purchase Agreement or within 8 weeks from the Option date20% less Booking Fee
Completion of foundation work10%
Completion of reinforced concrete framework of unit10%
Completion of partition walls of unit5%
Completion of roofing/ceiling of unit5%
Completion of door sub-frames/ door frames, window frames, electrical wiring, internal plastering and plumbing of unit5%
Completion of car park, roads and drains serving the housing project5%
Notice of Vacant Possession (TOP)25%
On Completion date15%

Deffered Payment Scheme (DPS)

The Deferred Payment Scheme(DPS) allows buyers to push back the timing of the payments. Instead of making small payments every few months, DPS buyers need only pay 20 percent of the purchase price at the outset, while the remaining 80 percent is paid once the project is completed.

DPS usually comes with a higher price tag of about 2 – 3 percent as compared to buying under the NPS. As such, it’s usually better to go with the NPS, unless you’re not confident with being able to keep up with the NPS payment timings, or if you can put the money to better use in the meantime.

Book An Appointment to view OLA EC ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.

OR

Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of OLA EC Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!

 Strictly no spam policy.

Open Chat
Hello
Wanna know more about OLA executive condominium?
Powered by